This work aims at extending Squid to work in more complex routing environment where outgoing traffic must be marked with tifferent ToS or source IP's depending on who the user is.
- 2001-10-10 Adrian committed the work to the main squid codebase
- 2001-05-13 Edward Millington has kindly provided a example of how to use tosaddracl to select outgoing IP.
- 2001-05-13 Large rewrite to clean up the ACL use, and new config syntax (now replaces tcp_outgoing_address)
- 2001-05-08 First commit verdict: No. Cleanup of the ACL use is required first.
- 2001-05-08 Branch renamed to "tosaddracl" and updated to the current HEAD revision. This web page and project description created.
- 2001-04-16 Robert Venning official request to get rvenning_tosaddracl merged into HEAD
- 2001-04-10 Implementation finished in the branch rvenning_tosaddracl
- 2001-03-31 First patch posted to squid-dev
- 2001-03-30 First announcement that work is ongoing
$Id: index.html,v 1.7 2001/10/11 06:12:12 adri Exp $