This work aims at providing something similar to the Apache custom
log format for Squid
- 2005-03-02 Added syslog support
- New option to send the log via syslog by simply specifying the log path "syslog"
- 2003-07-06 Squid-3 implementation complete and merged
- The custom log formats have been implemented and merged into the
Squid-3 source tree and will be part of Squid-3.0.
- 2003-06-20 Squid-2.5 implementation complete
- Implementation of custom log formats for Squid-2.5 have been completed.
Porting to Squid-3 starting.
- 2003-06-11 Simplified format specification syntax
- The format specification syntax have been simplified somewhat to make
parsing substantially easier.
- 2002-??-?? First draft implementation by Chemolli Francesco
- A first early draft implementation. Not yet functional other than parsing of the configuration directives as the new log functions are never called.
- 2001-11-16 Draft log format specification by Henrik Nordstrom
The code should implement two new configuration directives:
- logformat <name> <definition string>
- Defines a new logfile format specification by name name
- access_log /path/to/file logformat_name
- Defines a new logfile to the specified path, optionally using the
specified ACLs, which are then required to match.
parse_logformat and accessLogParseLogFormat
parse a logformat definition.
It tokenizes the definition into a sequence of opcodes which may
be either literal strings or be one of the specfied
accessLogCustom then walks the opcodes list and acts
accordingly. The CLF and squid logfile format functions will
remain for performance reasons.
$Id: index.html,v 1.12 2005/03/14 16:32:09 hno Exp $